Levy Form 668-A "If it can be turned over by check writing..."

  • dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2010

      What happens if you get an account where two or more signatures are needed on checks? I’m not talking a signature card with two signatures.

      Notice of Levy vs. Seizure

      1.     There is no legal distinction between levy and seizure.

      ·         Generally, use a notice of levy (Form 668-A/668-W) to take a taxpayer's property held by someone else if it can be turned over by writing a check.

      __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5525 (20101012) __________

      http://www.eset.com