Re: [tips_and_tricks] Demand that knowledge group members teach us what we wa...

  • RestoreUSA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2010
      Smith muses:

      The bad part about refusing to sign the ticket (see below) and getting arrested is they TOW YOUR DAMN CAR AWAY and it costs A LOT OF MONEY TO GET IT BACK.

      I've tried it  "Officer, I"ll just leave my car here and my friend will come get it"

      "NO F*()ker......you don't sign, you're going to jail and I call the tow company and your kid there.....I call CPS to come pick her up"

      I prefer to bombard the court and the PD with paper, lots and lots of paper, motions this, motions that, after 1st filing a denial of jurisdiction under civil war argument followed by all kinds of discovery on the PD, the city, the county, the DA..........just bury them.......it has worked EVERY TIME.  I hand out flyers at the courthouse explaining the fraud of the entire Roman Civil Law System (Sins of the State)

      As for me, I prefer to get rid of the whole system and that's what  AMENDMENT28:repudiate is to accomplish.  If you want to know more about that "Federal PAC", you can e mail directly.  Why put up with this satanic system any longer?

      MSMITH

      In a message dated 10/8/2010 1:10:30 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, esenter@... writes:
      You are getting way ahead of the game.  It is not difficult to file a complaint.  But we are talking about warrantless arrests.  When a cop pulls you over for an alleged traffic offense, he has made a warrantless arrest.  The only issue at this time is whether you are going to jail or you will be released "on your own recognizance".  By signing the ticket, all you have done is agreed to appear.  You have waived no rights.  You can always bring up any other issue at a later time.