GA To Allow Right To Drive Without A License?

  • randyconn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2010
      I haven't had time to research further. I have just found this in my morning reading:

      http://rense.com/general92/drive.htm

      (7) Thus, the legislature does not have the power to abrogate the citizens' right to travel upon the public roads by passing legislation forcing the citizen to waive the right and convert that right into a privilege.
      SECTION 3.
      Title 40 of the Official Code of Georgia Annotated, relating to motor vehicles and traffic, is amended by repealing Chapter 5, relating to drivers' licenses, and designating said chapter as reserved.
      SECTION 4.
      This Act shall become effective upon its approval by the Governor or upon its becoming law without such approval.
      SECTION 5.
      All laws and parts of laws in conflict with this Act are repealed.
      http://www.legis.ga.gov/legis/2009_10/fulltext/hb875.htm