Ongoing cases - was Return of property tax bills.

  • BOB GREGORY
    Message 1 of 26 , Sep 9, 2010
      There are some good principles enunciated in the message by Jake, and I'm not knocking him or others so much as I am interested in dealing with what this group is supposed to be about.

      Look at these quotes.  You see others along the same lines from participants in the group.

      "I won the drivers license case three times, three different ways. It was my educational process."

      "I even have 3 letters from S.S. Admin. officials that all start out the same way - "There is no law which requires anyone to get a social security number to live or work in the United States, or just for the purpose of having one."  One goes on to say, "Of course, a person with no social security number would have no taxable income.""

      "Use their own documents & procedures against them. But of course you have to know how ... "

      Since the group is supposed to consist of "tips and tricks," don't you think that we should, to the extent possible, avoid "hints, allusions and vague suggestions?"

      If three different drivers license cases were won three different ways, wouldn't the "Tips and Tricks" principle be to actually tell people about the cases and the ways used to wind them?

      If there are three letters with significant information about Social Security are in a person's possession, would it not be a good "tip or "trick" to make .pdf copies of them and include them as attachments or post them in the documents section?

      If it is a good plan to use the government's own documents and procedures against them and you have to know how, would it not be a nice thing to discuss how to do it and provide some examples?

      I'm not picking on just these particular comments but using them as examples of comments that appear fairly regularly in posts to the group.  One could gain the impression that some participants have a certain proprietary feeling about the methods and approaches they have found that are successful and are willing to talk about their successes but not to share specifically how they were achieved.

      If you have a useful document, share it.  If you know one or a long list of on point court citations for a topic, quote them or provide links to them.  If you found a good way to structure a pleading, redact private information and post it.  If you know a good way to disqualify a judge, provide specific information.  Only through an approach of sharing what works and eliminating the use of things that don't work can progress be made across a broad front.