Psalm 109: A cool prayer for Babylonian Officials

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2010

      Psalm 108

      11 And will You not go forth, Mighty Creator, with me? 12 Give me help against the adversary, for vain is the help of man. 13Through and with the Mighty Creator I do valiantly, for He it is Who  treads down my adversaries.

      Psalm 109

      1MIGHTY CREATOR of my praise! Keep not silence, 2For the mouths of the impure mixers and the mouth of deceit are opened against me; they have spoken to me and against me with lying tongues. 3They have compassed me about also with words of hatred and have fought against me without a cause. 4In return for my love they are my adversaries, but I resort to prayer. 5And they have rewarded and laid upon me evil for good, and hatred for my love. 6 Set a man who is an impure mixer over him as a judge, and let a malicious accuser stand at his right hand. 7When the impure mixer is judged, let him be condemned, and let his prayer for leniency be turned into a Torah violation. 8Let his days be few; and let another take his office and charge. 9Let his children be fatherless and his wife a widow. 10Let his children be continual vagabonds as was Cain and beg; let them seek their bread and be driven far from their ruined homes. 11Let the creditor and extortioner seize all that he has; and let strangers, barbarians and foreigners plunder the fruits of his labor. 12Let there be none to extend or continue mercy and kindness to him, neither let there be any to have pity on his fatherless children. 13Let his posterity be cut off, and in the generation following let their names be blotted out. 14Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered by Jahuwah; and let not the Torah violations of his mother be blotted out. 15Let them be before Jahuwah continually, that He may cut off the memory of them from the earth!-- 16Because the man did not earnestly remember to show mercy, but pursued and persecuted the poor and needy man, and the broken in heart he was ready to slay. 17Yes, he loved cursing, and it came back upon him; he delighted not in blessing, and it was far from him. 18He clothed himself also with cursing as with his garment, and it seeped into his inward life like water, and like oil into his bones. 19Let it be to him as the raiment with which he covers himself and as the girdle with which he is girded continually. 20Let this be the reward of my adversaries from Jahuwah, and of those who speak evil against my life. 21But You deal with me and act for me, Mighty Creator Jahuwah, for Your name's sake; because Your mercy and loving-kindness are good, O deliver me. 22For I am poor and needy, and my heart is wounded and stricken within me. 23I am gone like the shadow when it lengthens and declines; I toss up and down and am shaken off as the locust. 24My knees are weak and totter from fasting; and my body is gaunt and has no fatness. 25I have become also a reproach and a taunt to others; when they see me, they shake their heads. 26Help me, Jahuwah my Mighty Creator; O save me according to Your mercy and loving-kindness!-- 27That they may know that this is Your hand, that You, Jahuwah, have done it. 28Let them curse, but do You bless. When adversaries arise, let them be put to shame, but let Your servant rejoice. 29Let my adversaries be clothed with shame and dishonor, and let them cover themselves with their own disgrace and confusion as with a robe. 30I will give great praise and thanks to Jahuwah with my mouth; yes, and I will praise Him among the multitude. 31For He will stand at the right hand of the poor and needy, to save him from those who condemn his life.

      Phone Contact: 720-675-7230

      Best times to call: 8:30 am-9:00 pm MST

      Bear's Pages: www.irsterminator.com www.legalbears.com www.legalbearsblog.com

      www.irslienthumper.com www.irslevythumper.com www.irs-armory.com www.freedivorceforms.net