Land owned in Alloid

  • M. E. Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5 9:27 AM
      See the status of Section 21, Township 29N, Range 18W, Meridian 14 (Gila, Az.)

      Go here for more information..http://www.co.mohave.az.us/ContentPage.aspx?id=111&cid=101

      Perhaps this is the solution to Your Property Tax situation.
      let Me state My opinion,..... You will never win on any issues pertaining to " Real Estate "

      --
       The speculative line of demarcation, where obedience ought to end and
      resistance must begin, is faint, obscure, and not easily definable.

      Strength,  Honor,  Peace
      --Solzhenitsyn
    • bsafirebird1969
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6 11:09 AM
        --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "M. E. Smith" <m.embree.smith@...> wrote:

        > See the status of Section 21, Township 29N, Range 18W, Meridian 14 (Gila,
        > Az.)
        >
        > Go here for more information..
        > http://www.co.mohave.az.us/ContentPage.aspx?id=111&cid=101
        >
        > Perhaps this is the solution to Your Property Tax situation.
        > let Me state My opinion,..... You will never win on any issues pertaining to
        > " Real Estate "
        >

        > --
        > The speculative line of demarcation, where obedience ought to end and
        > resistance must begin, is faint, obscure, and not easily definable.
        > --Burke.
        >
        > Strength, Honor, Peace
        > --Solzhenitsyn

        A Member asked for further elucidation..

        If you reference the Tax Map, the Section in question, 640 acres, is just a " hole" in the Map, it is not shown as Real Property

        For a further teaser look at this Case

        SUMMA CORP. V. CAL. STATE LANDS COMM'N, 466 U. S. 198 (1984
        here's a link

        http://supreme.justia.com/us/466/198/