To avoid giving (a) Social Security Number at a property closing

  • dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5 7:43 AM
      Always take advantage of the fact some pencil pusher asks for a number or
      information. For example..one can open up a bank account without being an
      individual or a corporation by virtue of Minutes of Meeting for the
      organization. Banks ask for it..so right then is your opportunity to slip
      this on the paper they ask for:

      Notice to Bank Personnel: If an EIN/SSN number has been provided under the 4
      corners condition to the IRS for which it was applied for: "For banking
      purposes only" in pursuit of happiness. No number provided represents an
      identity under any portion of **United States Code but is rather simply
      recognition by government limited to territory owned by and ceded to the
      United States of America. Any Social Security Number provided is simply to
      help the bank prevent fraud and does not establish any claim on identity
      under 26USC as all Social Security Numbers are the claimed property of the
      Social Security Administration--which only administrates accounts and does
      not own people.

      Re: "As I mentioned earlier to your secretary, I am very averse to giving
      out my SSN for any reason." Word to the wise Bear, Never admit, or claim,
      "ownership" of any govt's administratively created NUMBER!