To avoid giving your Social Security Number at a property closing [1 Attachment]

  • Greg Knapp
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2010
      As an RE broker, and a Mortgage Broker, I have seen many closings where the
      buyer or seller refused to sign such a thing, and the closing continued! The
      contract for real estate and mortgage is not contingent on such!
    • Clare Reading
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2010
        Greg ~
        How?

        I've seen a closing stopped and access to a Chase Home equity Loan stopped for refusing to allow use
        or continued use of the # in Arizona.

        ~ Clare

        As an RE broker, and a Mortgage Broker, I have seen many closings where the
        buyer or seller refused to sign such a thing, and the closing continued! The
        contract for real estate and mortgage is not contingent on such!

      • BOB GREGORY