Re: [tips_and_tricks] 60 day deadline of 26 U. S.C. § 6303

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29 6:55 PM
      Aloha Bob,

      I appreciate what you are saying. We do need to work together as much as possible.

      However, I must make this clear in every email communication: I am opposed to violence so I will never support your idea of riots!

      The collapse of this system is imminent. I don't believe riots are necessary. If more people would make the choice to "disconnect" (turn in their drivers license, vehicle registration, marriage licenses - all of the "minimum contacts") and start growing their own food.... things wouldn't even get that bad.

      The more people standing around "ringing their hands" is just gonna scare more people, encouraging violence. I believe that anybody not working or defending themselves in court should be planting as much food as possible.

      I am in favor of sharing research with other like minded people. I have talked with and seen plenty of spam from "gurus" and have no need of them. I believe truth is free (most everything that has been helpful in pushing back the Feds in my case has been free), almost anybody who wants to "charge" for "truth" is suspect. But that's just me.

      I believe the time has come. Some people have found their freedom and are at the "bleeding edge" of the battle.

      As far as battling these impostors, people are doing this all around the world. I have provided links to others before. Check out these guys in England. This is the second group I have found (someone else-es link) there. I wish there was a video camera for me the last time I was in court! I had a blast! (Jail was no fun though.)

      http://vimeo.com/10211543

      You said you are open to study... I have found a lot of help in the Administrative Procedures Act. Perhaps this is the solution for controlling judges in an IRS case. Look at 5 USC 702. The APA appears to be working for me...

      Michael

      IMPORTANT: The information contained in this email message, and any attachments, is intended only for the individual/entity named herein. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone and destroy all originals and copies of this message. Nothing contained within, or inferred by, this communication is to be construed to be legal, financial or tax advice. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient is not a waiver of any kind or work product privilege.