RE: [tips_and_tricks] 60 day deadline of 26 U.S.C. § 6303

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2010
      > Referring to previous email which quoted 26 U.S.C. � 6303, Is one who
      > acts without delegated orders from the Secretary of Treasury acting
      > outside of their authority?
      > I am wondering if instead of challenging an action, it might
      > sometimes be more proper to challenge the authority of the person
      > instituting the action.

      I think that's mostly what I've been saying for a long time, partly
      because ever since I started looking, I haven't been able to find anyone
      doing the job they claim the law provides.

      Has anyone?? I think hardly anyone ever checks for first things first
      or even makes an attempt to prioritize all possible occurrences made
      possible under the laws of this country. I meet people in criminal
      cases, so-called, who never even read the appropriate sections of local
      penal codes to know what the other side had to do to put them away. And
      we're only talking about a few pages of simple English.

      Nobody thinks anymore, it's sad to observe. Sure there are those fringe
      groups who still think, here and there, but the silver circle sale says
      it all.
      http://silvercirclemovie.blogspot.com/2010/07/silver-circles-silver-sale
      .html
      Observe the brainwashed black girl who would choose a FRN over an ounce
      of pure silver because a white girl couldn't give her a suitable
      guarantee other than the chance to hold and inspect it. She didn't ask
      to hold or inspect it.

      I saw another interesting case where a disqualified "judge" confessed in
      his own double confession thinking it was a refutation of the charges
      used to disqualify him. He couldn't write English either. I think he
      might have been the last one in a string of 25 or more contestants for
      the accused's credibility. All the prior ones bowed out rather than put
      their paycheck-anticipating days at risk. A lot of people are unaware
      when they are making admissions and confessions, which alone result in
      over 90% of convictions.