Hard core 1st hand evidence

  • Gary D
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20 4:50 PM

    Hard core 1st hand evidence. I hand wrote the
    following on these documents sending them
    back
    over three weeks now.

    Dead...... silence.

    Attachments below.

    Best Gary

    Question where are there places in which a persons
    name
    is spelled in ALL CAPS ? ? ?

    It is a physical location(s).

    Answer's please? ________________

    You will be Spooked when I tell you where (hint intended)

  • Gary D
    Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31 7:02 PM
      Please disregard as it DID not work.

      The day after sending this I received a notice to surrender DL.
      I have fired back a plea in abatement.

      Just waiting and seeing.

      Best Gary

      To: color_of_law@yahoogroups.com
      From: garytrust@...
      Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 19:50:57 -0400
      Subject: [tips_and_tricks] Hard core 1st hand evidence [3 Attachments]

      [Attachment(s) from Gary D included below]

      Hard core 1st hand evidence. I hand wrote the
      following on these documents sending them
      back
      over three weeks now.

      Dead...... silence.

      Attachments below.

      Best Gary

      Question where are there places in which a persons
      name
      is spelled in ALL CAPS ? ? ?

      It is a physical location(s).

      Answer's please? ________________

      You will be Spooked when I tell you where (hint intended)

      Attachment(s) from Gary D

      3 of 3 File(s)