Judicail Notice to Federal Court July 12. 2010.

  • Jerry Stanton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2010

    Sent this document to Western Michigan Federal Court, case 1:10-cv-0074. A challenge to Judges that have attempted to close this case with no opposing evidence from defendants,

     have refused to follow there own court rules, United States Constitution and have committed federal and state crimes of concealment of facts, racketeering by helping Michigan Judges and Employee.s steal the homes and lands of the People of Michigan the state and their families by misapplying the Michigan Property Tax laws. Taking their homes and land without any just compensation. Leaving tens of thousands homeless. The names and the people in this suit both Judges and state employees are all named but it happening all over the nation. Judicial Notice is in attachment.
          If my Lord is with me, who can stand against me.
                             Jerry James Stanton

            MANDATORY JUDICIAL NOTICE, DISQUALIFICATION OF JUDGES, FEDERAL AND STATE CRIMES OF JUDICIAL OFFICERS OF THE COURT, FRAUDULENT, VOID ORDER RETURNED. Rule 60(B)(4) Rule 55 Rule  33(B)(1)Fed,R of C,P. WRIT OF CORAM NOBIS, VOID JUDGMENT.