Re: Re THE TRUTH ABOUT FRIVOLOUS TAX ARGUMENTS

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2010
      Saturday 3 July 2010

      I prefer not to receive private e-mails
      that relate to a post. This question was
      posed, and others may have the same question:

      >I see similar sayings and posts. Do you
      >work where a firm issues you a w-2 or w-4?

      The answer lies within the question. If one
      receives a W-2 or 4, then one has already
      "signed" on to the IRS merry-go-round, admitting
      to the status of "come and get me."

      No, I do no receive such government forms, nor
      would I ever "volunteer" to "sign up" for one.