Re THE TRUTH ABOUT FRIVOLOUS TAX ARGUMENTS

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2010
      Friday 2 July 2010

      Reading just the first few pages addressing the
      fact that the income tax is voluntary, two points
      become clear. The IRS has narrowed down how the
      word "voluntary" is applied to the payment of taxes,
      and every reference is made only the the already
      presumed "taxpayer."

      I haven't volunteered for over a decade.
    • Michael
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2010
        Saturday 3 July 2010

        I prefer not to receive private e-mails
        that relate to a post. This question was
        posed, and others may have the same question:

        >I see similar sayings and posts. Do you
        >work where a firm issues you a w-2 or w-4?

        The answer lies within the question. If one
        receives a W-2 or 4, then one has already
        "signed" on to the IRS merry-go-round, admitting
        to the status of "come and get me."

        No, I do no receive such government forms, nor
        would I ever "volunteer" to "sign up" for one.