Notice to Branch Co, District Court. 6/15/10

  • Jerry Stanton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2010

    After being abducted once and now arrested, in Branch Co, Court house on 6/11/2010. I have sent this NOTICE to them and had it published in local shopper, that prints and sends out around 24000 copies in and around Branch County Michigan.
      The Shoppers copy, has wrong certified mail numbers on them, because clerk Tom at Coldwater post office, refused to mail them certified, because he stated I do not know how to fill my postal receipts out, with the complete address on it, which there there is not enough room put it on any way. So mailed this copy out  a day later 6/15/2010 with these numbers. Which was accepted by nice postal clerk and mailed.
     We will find out if the truth hurts me or them. Heard the corrupt government arrest the PEOPLE for exposing their fraud.
      Pray for our States United,     Jerry James Stanton       Allen, Michigan