RE: [tips_and_tricks] Re: IRS form 4598E put in files by member windandstone

    Message 1 of 8 , May 10, 2010
      Jim Stiner wrote:

      > Being born and being subject are two different things.

      You just earned 1,000 points! I get sick of people quoting that bogus
      amendment and not picking up on that condition.

      > It is impossible to be born in an artificial entity, and being subject
      > would indicate not all are subject, otherwise why include it? It
      > called escape value for the authors and their posterity. .

      They have to want to escape, right? What would really sell would be a
      way to enjoy the benefits of escaping while not actually escaping.

      > Why not write, "All persons born on the land known collectively as the
      > United States are citizens and therefore subject to what we say?"

      Those two words, "United States", do not signify land. To signify the
      land using those two words, you need two additional words, "of America".
      The use of the two words is not the same as the use of the four words.
      Guess how many people are aware of THAT!

      > So the question is. "How does a baby born on the land become subject,
      > and do all babies born on the land do so voluntarily?"

      The ignorant parents are cajoled into waiving rights and making false
      statements under penalty of perjury, often out of psychologically
      induced feelings of a need to conform. The Lemming Principle. When the
      18 year-olds have a short time to rectify the situation, few are aware
      of it.

      > When did you agree to become a citizen and make yourself subject?

      Usually at the first opportunity, maybe even in a church!

      > Were you brainwashed into believing you had no choice?

      When I was in senior year of high school, I saw a concerted effort at
      brainwashing in my school, and saw where it would lead, so I undertook
      to brainwash myself to my own choice of programming before they could
      impose theirs upon me. I'm glad I did, because it does last, and I'm
      glad to have selected my own program rather than have theirs imposed. I
      bought a book on self-hypnosis for $1 and quit smoking too.