Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: IRS form 4598E put in files by member windandstone

  • E Junker
    Message 1 of 8 , May 10, 2010
      To which "United States" are they referring?  The one comprised of the possessions and called United States or the several States of the Union?

      That "very simple fact" doesn't require "going around" so much as just plowed through.  Being subject to the income tax is  a matter of what privilege you exercise to make that income.  Further, the income is not what is taxed.  The income is what is used to compute the tax.  The tax is on the exercise of employing a privileged occupation.

      So, even if I were a citizen of the United States it would still be necessary for me to work in a taxable occupation, "a government trade or business" defined at 26 U.S.C. § 7701(a)(26).

      Message 2 of 8 , May 10, 2010
        Jim Stiner wrote:

        > Being born and being subject are two different things.

        You just earned 1,000 points! I get sick of people quoting that bogus
        amendment and not picking up on that condition.

        > It is impossible to be born in an artificial entity, and being subject
        > would indicate not all are subject, otherwise why include it? It
        > called escape value for the authors and their posterity. .

        They have to want to escape, right? What would really sell would be a
        way to enjoy the benefits of escaping while not actually escaping.

        > Why not write, "All persons born on the land known collectively as the
        > United States are citizens and therefore subject to what we say?"

        Those two words, "United States", do not signify land. To signify the
        land using those two words, you need two additional words, "of America".
        The use of the two words is not the same as the use of the four words.
        Guess how many people are aware of THAT!

        > So the question is. "How does a baby born on the land become subject,
        > and do all babies born on the land do so voluntarily?"

        The ignorant parents are cajoled into waiving rights and making false
        statements under penalty of perjury, often out of psychologically
        induced feelings of a need to conform. The Lemming Principle. When the
        18 year-olds have a short time to rectify the situation, few are aware
        of it.

        > When did you agree to become a citizen and make yourself subject?

        Usually at the first opportunity, maybe even in a church!

        > Were you brainwashed into believing you had no choice?

        When I was in senior year of high school, I saw a concerted effort at
        brainwashing in my school, and saw where it would lead, so I undertook
        to brainwash myself to my own choice of programming before they could
        impose theirs upon me. I'm glad I did, because it does last, and I'm
        glad to have selected my own program rather than have theirs imposed. I
        bought a book on self-hypnosis for $1 and quit smoking too.