NEED HELP WITH COURT CITATION - FICA PAYROLL TAXES

  • BOB GREGORY
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2010

      I have seen a citation of a court case in which the court ruled that FICA payroll taxes are paid into the general fund as an income tax.

      I am familiar with FLEMMING v. NESTOR, 363 U.S. 603 (1960) and do not believe it is the case I have in mind.

      I would appreciate any assistance anyone could give.

      Thanks.