Re: [tips_and_tricks] Freedom of Information Act Request Received: Need Advice

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 10, 2010
    Here is an idea, adjust the text per your specific situation... and make sure you study more about the APA! I believe that this statute has great potential for helping the people!

    Did you send you FOIA Notarized? I found I received a different response when one of my requests was notarized...

    Michael

    IMPORTANT: The information contained in this email message, and any attachments, is intended only for the individual/entity named herein. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone and destroy all originals and copies of this message. Nothing contained within, or inferred by, this communication is to be construed to be legal, financial or tax advice. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient is not a waiver of any kind or work product privilege.