Oath of office

  • Marvin Elsesser
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      This may be of help to others. Please review and post if OK.

      Marvin Paul

      "The limits of tyrants is perscribed by the endurance of thos whom they oppress."
      Frederic Douglas, 1857

      Using the Oath of Office to convert or challenge the Jurisdiction of the Court.

      I have been thinking for some time of a way to use their words and offers to benefit each and everyone’s journey before the so-called judicial system that we have before us at this time. Most already know that this is a private judicial system that is stacked against us. Most understand that semantics and different meanings give them their power over us. So….use that against them.

      Let me suggest this for your consideration; the oath of office is required for all public employees, as we are led to believe. To have a better understanding of who you are dealing with go to www.manta.com and under US companies type in the name of  the public body you may be interested in using this format, i.e., County of…., City of….., Township of…., Police Department of… you get the idea. The original body has been changed and is now a deritive of.

      Go to www.freedom-school.com and find the information on ‘Oath’s of Office’. Study the information there and download the forms for reference and further review. This is an awesome site for learning the truth of what’s going on.

      NOW, if you haven’t discovered or made known to you the Supreme Court Case of Hooven & Allison Co. v. Evatt 324 U.S. 652, 65 S.Ct.870, (1945) This case from 1945 is the last time that the Supreme Court addressed the term “United States.”

      "The term 'United States' may be used in any one of several senses:

      1.     It may be merely the name of a sovereign occupying the position analogous to that of other sovereigns in the family of nations.

      2.     It may designate the territory over which the sovereignty of the United States extends, or

      3.     It may be the collective name of the states which are united by and under the Constitution." [324 U.S. 652 at 671-2]

      Michigan Constitution of 1835

      ARTICLE XII MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS

      Official oath or affirmation, form.

       Members of the legislature, and all officers, executive and judicial, except such inferior officers as may by law be exempted, shall, before they enter on the duties of their respective offices, take and subscribe the following oath or affirmation: "I do solemnly swear, or affirm, (as the case may be) that I will support the constitution of the United States and the constitution of this state, and that I will faithfully discharge the duties of the office of_________ according to the best of my ability." And no other oath, declaration, or test shall be required as a qualification for any office or public trust.

      Does anyone see room for miss- understanding in what is offered by way of the ‘Oath of Office’ from any state?

      So… let’s give the offer (oath of office) true meaning;

      “The term “United States” shall mean:

      It may be the collective name of the states which are united by and under the Constitution." [324 U.S. 652 at 671-2]

      The term “this State” shall mean: “One of the several states which are united by and under the Constitution of the United States.”

      Have things just changed as to the jurisdiction?

      I think so.

      This makes the issue at hand to be under the constitution for the united States of America.

      My best wishes to you in your endeavors,

      Marvin Paul