5 Videos on Prevailing on IRS Liens & Levies

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2010

      I posted five videos, all less than ten minutes, to my blog here:

      There are three videos in the first post with a link at the bottom that leads to another post containing the last two. These videos cover the following:

      1.      The fastest & most effective way to stop an IRS levy

      2.      The best administrative arguments to make to remove or withdraw an IRS lien

      3.      How to find out what tricks the IRS used to prevail over their opponents in the past

      4.      How to figure out whether the IRS really did follow all the required steps while trying to collect money from you

      5.      The best issue to raise in a Collection Due Process Hearing

      6.      How to go about proving IRS actions are invalid

      7.      Ways to deal with the new IRS frivolous return penalty

      8.      The absolute best way to communicate with the IRS on any issue connected with tax collection activities such as liens and levies

      9.      Issues to raise in your Collection Due Process Hearing (CDPH) that IRS hearing officers are not prepared to deal with

      Phone Contact: 720-675-7230

      Best times to call: 8:30 am-9:00 pm MST

      Bear's Pages: www.irsterminator.com www.legalbears.com www.legalbearsblog.com

      www.irslienthumper.com www.irslevythumper.com www.irs-armory.com www.freedivorceforms.net