Bribed Judges

  • Jerry Stanton
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2010

      Subject: Bribed Judges

      When  judges are bribed by the Corporate STATES for profit to convict you, their bias and they must lawfully recluse their self's as judges. That is the LAW. How many million void Judgments that are criminal acts, doe,s take by BAR Attorney Judges and there BAR Attorney court officers  that do not represent you under common and are controlled by the same STATE.How long before the American people Wake Up and close down the American BAR ASSOCIATION AND DRIVE'S IT AND IT's CORRUPTION OUT OF our land and return to courts of Justice for all there we are tried by our peers as intended not by the wicked and corrupt.             Jerry James Stanton                                                                                                                    Michigan Compiled Laws

      MCL 600.8381 (1)(b)

      (1) Until October 1, 2003, when fines and costs are assessed by a magistrate, a traffic bureau, or a judge of the district court, not less than $9.00 shall be assessed as costs and collected for each conviction or civil infraction determination and each guilty plea or civil infraction admission except for parking violations. Of the costs assessed and collected, for each conviction or civil infraction determination and each guilty plea or civil infraction admission, $9.00 shall be paid to the clerk of the district court. (get the picture now why court appointed attorneys won't advise clients to go to trial?)

      (b) Beginning October 1, 2003, the clerk shall transmit $9.00 of any costs assessed before October 1, 2003 to the justice system fund created in section 181 of the revised judicature act of 1961, 1961 PA 236, MCL 600.181.

      600.181 Justice system fund; creation; use; disposition; investment; distributions.

      Sec. 181.

      (1) The justice system fund is created in the state treasury. The money in the fund shall be used as provided in this section.

      iv) To the secretary of the legislative retirement system for deposit with the state treasurer in the retirement fund created in the Michigan legislative retirement system act, 1957 PA 261, MCL 38.1001 to 38.1080, 1.2% of the fund balance.

      (vii) To the state court fund created in section 151a, 14.3% of the fund balance.

      (viii) To the court equity fund created in section 151b, 25.55% of the fund balance.

      Sec. 151b.

      (c) Excess court fees transmitted by the state treasurer pursuant to section 217 of the judges retirement act of 1992, Act No. 234 of the Public Acts of 1992, being section 38.2217 of the Michigan Compiled Laws.

      Will you sponsor and support:

      1.      The repeal of MCL 600.181(vi) and MCL 600.181(viii)?  This is a conflict of interest when legislators and judges receive bribe money to create and prosecute the people they serve.

      2.      The rights and duties of jurors to be taught in every school as part of their Civics Education.

      The jurors have two main duties. First, they must determine from the evidence what the

      facts are. Second, they must take the law stated in the court's instructions, apply it to the facts

      and decide whether the facts prove the charge beyond a reasonable doubt. See Sparf v. United

      States, 156 U.S. 51, 102-107, 15 S.Ct. 273, 39 L.Ed. 343 (1895); Starr v. United States, 153 U.S.

      614, 625, 14 S.Ct. 919, 923, 38 L.Ed. 841 (1894).

      The jurors have the power to ignore the court's instructions and bring in a not guilty

      verdict contrary to the law and the facts. Horning v. District of Columbia, 254 U.S. 135, 138, 41

      S.Ct. 53, 54, 65 L.Ed. 185 (1920).

      3.          Legislation that makes mandatory for every judge in any court operating within the state of Michigan to fully           inform juries of their rights and duties as well as their power of nullification? Any judge who fails to comply must be removed from the bench and prosecuted for criminal violation of due process rights.

      4.          Enforce the law on employers who hire illegals.

      5.          Legislation that will open both Federal and State Grand Juries to Citizens under the "Private Prosecutor" status which will allow them access to file complaints against government employees who act outside of their authority and commit acts of Fraud?

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2010
        Jerry Stanton wrote:

        > When judges are bribed by the Corporate STATES for profit to convict
        > you, their bias and they must lawfully recluse their self's as judges.

        And you should not forget to help them do it! Most people always
        forget.

        > That is the LAW. How many million void Judgments that are criminal
        > acts, doe,s take by BAR Attorney Judges and there BAR Attorney court
        > officers that do not represent you under common and are controlled by
        > the same STATE.

        How many people don't care as long as they can afford the fine?

        > How long before the American people Wake Up and close
        > down the American BAR ASSOCIATION AND DRIVE'S IT AND IT's CORRUPTION
        > OUT OF our land and return to courts of Justice for all there we are
        > tried by our peers as intended not by the wicked and corrupt.

        There is no need to wait for anyone to join you in doing this, as we all
        get our opportunity to (dis?)qualify all parties before any case
        proceeds to trial. It is we who decide early on (some much earlier than
        others!) whether or not to let sham proceedings by unqualified
        impersonators take place using our name in the cast of characters.

        > > 3. Legislation that makes mandatory for every judge in any
        > court operating within the state of Michigan to fully inform
        > juries of their rights and duties as well as their power of
        > nullification?

        That would take too long as these jurors cannot even pass high school
        equivalency exams. Most can't find Earth on a globe. So they ought to
        explain all that in 7th grade.

        > Any judge who fails to comply must be removed from the
        > bench and prosecuted for criminal violation of due process rights.

        Why don't the people who care a little about their case just disqualify
        these judges for the myriad causes they usually provide? In the same
        way that each case is SUPPOSED to have an arraignment (most Americans
        will even waive that right now) I think a formal disqualification for
        cause ought to be on everyone's agenda, along with a subpoena for
        required documentation. Then people wouldn't feel they needed numbers
        of followers to have success individually.

        > 5. Legislation that will open both Federal and State Grand
        > Juries to Citizens under the "Private Prosecutor" status which will
        > allow them access to file complaints against government employees who
        > act outside of their authority and commit acts of Fraud?

        Private Attorney General, Criminal Investigator and Federal Witness: 18
        U.S.C. 1510, 1512-13, 1964(a). I didn't need special legislation to file
        complaints against government employees who acted outside of their
        authority and committed acts of fraud. Paul Andrew Mitchell didn't need
        it either. I'm sure there must have been others as well. Don't wait
        for legislation; try it, you'll like it.