Re: [tips_and_tricks] Taxpayer is not a |citizen| of the United States?? [1 Attachment]

  • Susanne Waid
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2010
      When I click on reply to sender, the to is blank so I cannot send this just to Vickie.

      In response to Vickie's attachment: The author could be Chuck Conces. The writing style is very much like his. He is deceased. A great warrior for those who are battling for freedom from this tyranny.

      Sincerely,
      Susanne Waid

      [Attachment(s) from vicki mangum included below]

      Hi Everyone,� I have attached a good rebuttal to the IRS and it's authority.� I don't remember where I got this but from what I can tell it is right on.� Do with this what you will.� Vicki