Taxpayer is not a |citizen| of the United States??

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2010
      Sam, a member of Tips & Tricks writes:

      Bear, what do you expect to find on the doj.gov website? The Government is  in collusion with the courts and I would dare say that most decisions are  Tax Court decisions. What about the Brushaber v, Union Pacific R.R. Co. and  the  Stanton v. Baltic Mining Co. cases  which were supreme court cases and  the cases you refer to were Lower court cases which can't overrule Supreme  Court  Cases.

       Sam
      To which I replied:

      Sam: What is your explanation as to why the lower courts don't honor the Supreme Court decisions you reference? How do you explain the failure of the Supreme Court not to enforce those decisions on the lower courts? How are you going to get around the inaccessibility of the Supreme Court? Most of us are going to end up in the same courts that heard those cases.

      Since I am familiar with principles of statutory construction, all of those rulings listed in the post are fundamentally flawed because statutory construction principles that apply to everything else are not appied to income tax.

      See my comment at the bottom? I said, "What this post is intended to do is apprise  you of the reality of the  situation. As is the case with most legal arguments  we become familiar with  respecting the income tax have already been tried by  somebody in a real to  life court situation with verifiable results. When  dealing with the income tax  it is not time to rely on word-of-mouth pop law;  it's time to know what  the courts have already ruled and have a realistic plan  based on knowledge  for dealing with them. As for me, the Name Jahuwah [not the  names J-sus, the  Lord, or G-d] is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it  and is  untouchable. Proverbs 18:10 Bear" My point is to know what happened in the past and anticipate what will happen on your case unless you come up with a better plan. I hope that makes sense. Bear Tips & Tricks

      Phone Contact:720-675-7230

      Best times to call: 8:30 am-9:00 pm MST

      Bear's Pages: www.irsterminator.com www.legalbears.com www.legalbearsblog.com

      www.irslienthumper.com www.irslevythumper.com www.irs-armory.com www.freedivorceforms.net

      www.cantheydothat.com (a free lienevaluation) www.trafficrocketblog.com Send an emailto:

      tips_and_tricks-subscribe@yahoogroups.com to join Tips & Tricks for Court Group

    • vicki mangum
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 21, 2010
      Hi Everyone,� I have attached a good rebuttal to the IRS and it's authority.� I don't remember where I got this but from what I can tell it is right on.� Do with this what you will.� Vicki