The theft of everyone's vehicle

  • The Handyman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2010
      In Louisiana our constitution says that we are going to allow the State of Louisiana to issue an illegal bill of credit and borrow money in violation of the United States Constitution. As collateral for this money we will steal everyone's vehicle and put the vehicles up as collateral for this debt. Then we are going to put a tax on the permission to use the vehicles we just stole. That's actually what you are the owner of, the permission to use the vehicle, not the vehicle itself. For the rest of the story go to: