Another story about I'm not a US citizen not working in a tax case...

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2010

      I'm not sure why Maury didn't want to send this to the group, but, here is another story about I'm not a US citizen not working on a tax case:

      Hi Barry,

      I read your Tips and Tricks digest thing on the US citizen and

      taxes.  I've fought the IRS for years and I fell for that "citizen"

      garbage.  I say "garbage" but it may be correct, but won't get you

      anywhere in court.  I know that from experience.

      So many things we "know" are correct, but lose in court because of

      the evil designs of men to fleece the populace.

      Thanks and keep up the good work.

      I wish I could start over with my fight of the past 14 years.

      So much of this tax fight is just misinformation.

      "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will

      within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do

      not add 'within the limits of the law,' because the law is often

      but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of

      the individual."  Thomas Jefferson

      Phone Contact: 720-675-7230

      Best times to call: 8:30 am-9:00 pm MST

      Bear's Pages: www.irsterminator.com www.legalbears.com www.legalbearsblog.com