Taxpayer is not a |citizen| of the United States??

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2010

      I got this email privately and responded in this color of ink:

      Mean list to read through.

      Are the courts depending on the terms "citizen" and "resident" to grab IRS jurisdiction?

      No, they're leaning on it to grab a Trillion dollars unjustly.

      Would terms Inhabitant or domicile in the United States of Amercia outside United States avoid frivolous  brush off?

      No, probably not. Eric WhoRYou tells a story where he took a more sophisticated approach and prevailed. His group is here:

      Courts cases below refer to United States and refer to United State as in the 14 amendment - are Courts assuming or confusing United State with the Untied States or America?

      Are the courts  defining  United States is same entity as  United State of America?

      If you let them. How can you stop them? Seriously; the time to start thinking about how to stop them is now, not when the heat is on and you are in the midst of a prosecution.

      I'm both confused and concerned as I report a home tax base in USofA w/o the term 'resident' or 'citizen' nor a ZIP code to get exempted from Patriot II Act- which gives IRS jurisdiction in banking..

      Also my port-pass gotten with similar non United States data on application.

      Also had professional license issued this year, after they delay past dead line, because I did not provide a SSN on the renewal form. I sent birth certificate and W8BEN to the State Board of Examiners and heard nothing back for 4 weeks, which would make me liable to charges of practicing w/o a license. But yesterday I called a 2nd time and got the top executive officer - she was pleasant saying "oh its being sent - just got lost in a folder".  I think it took em a while to have legal department advise them.

      I made SW BELL Phone Co. reprogram its huge new computer system so it issued my invoices w/o ZIP address, but only after it went through their legal department.

      Why?

      Probably because they are scared not to play along. That's why Schiff called them the Federal Mafia.

      Phone Contact: 720-675-7230

      Best times to call: 8:30 am-9:00 pm MST

      Bear's Pages: www.irsterminator.com www.legalbears.com www.legalbearsblog.com

      www.irslienthumper.com www.irslevythumper.com www.irs-armory.com www.freedivorceforms.net

      www.cantheydothat.com (a free lien evaluation) www.trafficrocketblog.com Send an email to:

      tips_and_tricks-subscribe@yahoogroups.com to join Tips & Tricks for Court Group

    • Barry
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 21, 2010
        Sam, a member of Tips & Tricks writes:

        Bear, what do you expect to find on the doj.gov website? The Government is  in collusion with the courts and I would dare say that most decisions are  Tax Court decisions. What about the Brushaber v, Union Pacific R.R. Co. and  the  Stanton v. Baltic Mining Co. cases  which were supreme court cases and  the cases you refer to were Lower court cases which can't overrule Supreme  Court  Cases.

         Sam
        To which I replied:

        Sam: What is your explanation as to why the lower courts don't honor the Supreme Court decisions you reference? How do you explain the failure of the Supreme Court not to enforce those decisions on the lower courts? How are you going to get around the inaccessibility of the Supreme Court? Most of us are going to end up in the same courts that heard those cases.

        Since I am familiar with principles of statutory construction, all of those rulings listed in the post are fundamentally flawed because statutory construction principles that apply to everything else are not appied to income tax.

        See my comment at the bottom? I said, "What this post is intended to do is apprise  you of the reality of the  situation. As is the case with most legal arguments  we become familiar with  respecting the income tax have already been tried by  somebody in a real to  life court situation with verifiable results. When  dealing with the income tax  it is not time to rely on word-of-mouth pop law;  it's time to know what  the courts have already ruled and have a realistic plan  based on knowledge  for dealing with them. As for me, the Name Jahuwah [not the  names J-sus, the  Lord, or G-d] is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it  and is  untouchable. Proverbs 18:10 Bear" My point is to know what happened in the past and anticipate what will happen on your case unless you come up with a better plan. I hope that makes sense. Bear Tips & Tricks

        Phone Contact:720-675-7230

        Best times to call: 8:30 am-9:00 pm MST

        Bear's Pages: www.irsterminator.com www.legalbears.com www.legalbearsblog.com

        www.irslienthumper.com www.irslevythumper.com www.irs-armory.com www.freedivorceforms.net

        www.cantheydothat.com (a free lienevaluation) www.trafficrocketblog.com Send an emailto:

        tips_and_tricks-subscribe@yahoogroups.com to join Tips & Tricks for Court Group

      • vicki mangum
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 21, 2010
        • 1 Attachment
        • 126 KB
        Hi Everyone,� I have attached a good rebuttal to the IRS and it's authority.� I don't remember where I got this but from what I can tell it is right on.� Do with this what you will.� Vicki