Flaw , Criminal tricks

  • Jerry Stanton
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5 10:25 AM
      Thank John when I wrote that article I used another mans research on the  federal STATES and ZIP codes that I thought was sound. The Supreme Court quote was miss quoted but basically correct and it was brought to my attention the there was no 31 C.F.R  51.2.
       The message was correct the evident s was flawed . 100% my fault for not researching before sending. Sorry .
        Jerry James Stanton