Re: [tips_and_tricks] Criminal tips and tricks.

  • Jake
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2010

         > [[To the point the Supreme Court has determined, "There has been created a fictional federal "State (of) ( New York ) within a state." In Howard v. Sinking Fund of Louisville , (1953)344 U.S. 624, 73 S.Ct. 465, 476, 97 L.Ed. 617 [emphasis added]

      Find the above statement in that case - you can't because it's not there:

      < http://openjurist.org/344/us/624/howard-v-commissioners-of-sinking-fund-of-city-of-louisville >

      Two questions are presented by this appeal: (1) The validity of the annexation by the City of Louisville, Kentucky, of certain federally owned land on which a Naval Ordnance Plant is located; and (2) The validity of the Louisville occupational tax or license fee ordinance as applied to employees of this Ordnance Plant.

      * * *

      The fiction of a state within a state can have no validity to prevent the state from exercising its power over the federal area within its boundaries, so long as there is no interference with the jurisdiction asserted by the Federal Government. The sovereign rights in this dual relationship are not antagonistic. Accommodation and cooperation are their aim. It is friction, not fiction, to which we must give heed.

      Why do people keep passing on cases & comments about them without ever reading the case, and after having already been advised that the statements & conclusions are false?

      ~ ~ ~

      Just a few tricks BAR ATTORNEY, FEDERAL CONGRESS, FEDERAL, STATE COURTS, AND FEDERAL RESERVE BANKS USE ROB AND PLUNDER THE THE United States of America and its people. THERE LIST OF DECEPTION IS ENDLESS but here's a few. JERRY

      And in numerous other federal laws, as shown in our memorandum, Congress defines various places of exclusive federal jurisdiction as "States", but distinct from "states of the Union ";

        [[To the point the Supreme Court has determined, "There has been created a fictional federal "State (of) ( New York ) within a state." In Howard v. Sinking Fund of Louisville , (1953)344 U.S. 624, 73 S.Ct. 465, 476, 97 L.Ed. 617; and Schwarts v. O'Hara TP School District , 100 A 2d. 621, 625, 375, Pa. 440.]]]]

      < snip >

    • Michael
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2010

        --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, Jake <jake_28079@...> wrote:

        > Find the above statement in that case - you can't because
        > it's not there:

        How about some accountability here! It is offensive and
        irresponsible to quote a line or two and then attribute
        it to an actual case, when in fact no such quote applies.

        To the point, square up here, Jerry.

        mn
      • Bob law
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 5, 2010
          Really? Excuse me there Mr. farm_stone@..., but you said:
          "31 C.F.R. Parts 51.2 and 52.2 also shows use of the two-letter abbreviations for the names of the real actual land masses of the states of the republic and their ZIP Codes identify fictional federal States within the actual territorial, geographical land masses of the states of the republic, [[and are intended and mandated only to apply within these ]] [[which have been created under the] exclusive jurisdictions of Congress over federal United States possessions, properties, territories and over the District of Columbia and its corporate, commercial, administrative, statutory and regulatory extensions into the constitutional states of the republic, which are "Federal Areas" of commercial, military, admiralty or maritime jurisdiction of the same names as the states of the republic that exist only in law by map and description and in federal and state administrative regulations for commerce under the International Law Merchant and military or maritime law involving persons and properties existing only as legal fictions in law within these federal areas, regions, zones, districts and jurisdictions of the federal United States, the federal UNITED STATES, INC., its federal area or jurisdiction, STATE OF NEW YORK herein styled ; or "the federal district of the District of Columbia", STATE OF NEW YORK."

          Normally I don't bother making nay comments about other peoples posting but this one got my attention. Please don't take offense as these questions are purely to get to the bottom of the controversy. Therefore I must ask....Do you always say things that are by appearances without merit, or are you trying to pull the perverbial wool over someone elses eyes? If one goes to the CFR you will see there in no section 51 of Title 31?? So, what gives there farm_stone? Is this simply a case of mis-statement of fact, or intentional misleading??