FW: Perfect freedom of the press...look for the HIDDEN MESSAGE

  • dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2010

      Folks:

      The problem for liars and deceivers is they eventually SLIP UP. Government is no different: Eventually they tell you the TRUTH….. if you’re SMART ENOUGH to pick-up on the clues.

      THE HIDDEN MESSAGE

      (behind recent Supreme Court Decision [see video link below])

      A lot of people are UPSET with the recent Supreme Court decision holding that PERSON and CORPORATION are basically equivalent [campaign finance]. DON’T BE….they revealed the TRUTH kept HIDDEN FROM YOU FOR A LONG TIME!! Hang in here now…..

      So now when government tells you “A PERSON MUST PAY INCOME TAX”….and you FOOLISLY thought that was you before because bubba thinks “I ain’t no dummy cause I ARE a PERSON”…….now you know huh? A CORPORATION is taxable because it has PRIVILEGE. [You as a human have inalienable rights….] Guess what….the SAME thing applies to INDIVIDUALS in terms of “Individual Income Tax Return.” You might NOT be the INDIVIDUAL defined in law.

      NOW YOU KNOW SOMETHING NEW…THAT….. IN LAW DEFINITIONS ARE IMPORTANT….. and SNEAKY LEGISLATORS WRITE THINGS TO IMPLY ‘HUMANS” by CLEVERLY CHANGING THE DEFINTIONS IN THE LAW. Nothing is as it first appears in the written law.

      The PAST clue: Remember how people LAUGHED at Bill Clinton—slick lawyer—when he made the comment that “IS”…IS IMPORTANT? What did he KNOW as a GOVERNOR and President and lawyer? Bill Clinton sent a SALVO over CONGRESS—with a smirk-- in his famous “It depends on the definition of IS”….for which I will RE-PHRASE from his perspective to Congress:  “Do you really want to go there on definitions? Once the people realize how important definitions are, they won’t have to pay you income taxes and they will tar and feather all of you….so sit down, leave me alone and shut up.”

      Dave

      From: Larry L.
      To: Larry L. Russell Senior
      Subject: Brasscheck TV: Perfect freedom of the press

      Thanks to a recent decision by the Supreme Court, now there are not limit on corporations for they are the SAME as PERSONS,

      we'll now have perfect freedom of the press...

      ...For transnational corporations. Did you get it? According to the SUPREME COURT this equation holds…..CORPORATION=PERSON

      Video:

      http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/791.html

      - Brasscheck

      P.S. Please share Brasscheck TV e-mails and

      videos with friends and colleagues.

      That's how we grow. Thanks.

      Follow us at: http://twitter.com/brasschecktv

      Brasscheck TV