2010 DC Family Rights Festival July 23-25

  • blulazries
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2010
      I BRING TO EVERYONE'S ATTENTION : The first of several Groups that will
      be opened to the public regarding the 2010 Family Rights Festival in DC. Click on the link to get there and then the button to join.

      I have been asked to moderate this Festival Group and am quite eager to hear from any and all that have been to past Rally's/ Festival's so that I might learn some from your experiences. Any other thoughts and ideas appreciated as well. As some of you know I did make it to the initial 2007 Rally but got sidetracked at the Lincoln Memorial with Don Tenn and a handful of others the day before the Rally. I have had to promise not to climb any Statues this time around and get arrested again but I still need to make it interesting. Especially in need of Lodging and transportation links.