Bob Clarkson near death.

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2010
      -----Original Message-----
      From: sam.oneil [mailto:sam.oneil@...]
      Sent: Friday, January 08, 2010 8:17 AM
      To: undisclosed-recipients:
      Subject: Bob Clarkson near death.

      Bob Clarkson has been given ONE week to live. He is riddled with
      various problems.
      (in my jaded opinion probably gov't induced in his visits to VA hospitals)
      He is in the Anmed Hospital in Anderson NC. Visiting hours are 11-8:30
      daily.

      He is in room 439 if you want to send cards/letters (quickly)
      His room phone is 864-512-1000, ext 439.

      He is in and out of consciousness and may not be extremely lucid if you
      call
      and I don't know whether phone calls would upset his condition. Your
      call on that...

      We are soon to lose one of the nicest guys and greatest patriots EVER.
      Please
      keep him in your prayers.

      I'm going to try to visit him in next couple of days.

      Phone Contact: 970-692-2324
      Best times to call: 8:30 am-9:00 pm MST
      Bear's Pages: www.irsterminator.com www.legalbears.com
      www.legalbearsblog.com