Re: [tips_and_tricks] Your nationality v. jurisdiction

  • hobot
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2010
      jerry bell wrote:
      > Your nationality v. Common law and private law and subject matter jurisdiction thereof.
      Thanks for the review Jerry as this info may be needed in court
      contests with my
      state professional license board asking me for SSN number and birth date
      after a decade
      of a non issue to them. One can hold this type license w/o being a
      resident of the state
      issuing it. They have already issued my current 2010 license renewal,
      so makes me wonder
      what's causing someone to pester me at this late date. I suspect some
      aspect of Patriot
      Act requirement for agencies to report on, similar to bank accounts.

      Its not like a motor vehicle driver license that requires a state
      residence and therefore a US
      Person or resident alien status jurisdiction. Study of the W8BEN is a
      recognized form to report
      one's standing outside of US and its STATES jurisdiction and tax rules.
      The State Board
      sent old school records from 1970's showing a SSN and wrong birth date
      recorded.
      So I'll send back a W8BEN and birth certificate that shows those old
      records are in error.
      I obtained passport w/o SSN by giving similar information and non-Gov't
      issued photo ID.

      Would be good to obtain certified copies of passport application for
      court standing proof
      but I do not know how to request that at this point. All I can find
      online is passport
      record requests for activity of passport use or miss-use, not the
      application data itself.
      I have found online passport references stating that there were so few
      applying
      under 'dejure' national standing that they stopped printing up that
      type passport
      but that an accompanying letter could be provided by passport agency to
      denote
      the special standing/status of the holder. Alas all those references
      only mention
      Gov't or Military persons, not 'dejure' nationals.

      Yes the Passport spells name in all caps, by what's that matter if the
      data and
      jurisdiction only apply to proper Christian spelled name man on the land?

      hobot