Your nationality v. jurisdiction

  • jerry bell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 107 KB

    Your nationality v. Common law and private law and subject matter jurisdiction thereof.

    The inherent constitutional political allegiance is to your state; all other governments are foreign, including the United States government.12 The United States even recognizes this proper allegiance under the de facto system. This fact of law may be seen codified in Title 8 of the United States Code section 1101(a)(21), Definitions:

    The term "national" means a person owing permanent allegiance to a state.

    In recognizing this, the United States is a party member to the United Nations and hence is subject to the following declaration which stated: Everyone has the right to maintain a nationality and that no one shall be assigned an arbitrary nationality.14 Moreover, the agreement by the United States also established that no one may be forced to be member of an association without his consent. The 14th Amendment political system is known to be an unlawful system by the United States;16 hence it has left a lawful way out of such system.17 This currently appears under Title 8 of the United States Code, section 1481. America owes allegiance to the United States, and Americans willfully do; people then maintain the United States nationality which is equal to that of a conquered country.

    12 TITLE 22. FOREIGN RELATIONS AND INTERCOURSE. Title 22 U.S.C. § 2659. State statutes to be procured. The Secretary of State shall procure from time to time such of the statutes of the several States as may not be in his office. [i.e., the several states are foreign to the United States even though the governments are seated by the federal (US) citizens.]

    14 ADHARA, Article 15. Everyone has the right to a nationality. No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality.

    UDHR This Universal Declaration of Human Rights G.A. res. 217A (III), U.N. Doc A/810 at 71 (1948) Adopted on December 10, 1948 by the General Assembly of the United Nations.

    16 Congress has been advised that the Fourteenth Amendment was not lawfully ratified, see Congressional Record-House, June 13, 1967, pp 15641-15646.

    Congressional Record-House, June 13, 1967, pp 15641-15646.  attached pdf file for this.

    17 Public Law, 15 United States Statutes at Large, Chapter 249, pps 223-224, Section 1 (1868) a Declaration by congress establishes it is a right to remove oneself from political systems.

    This is called the right of expatriation look here.

     http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/ampage?collId=llsl&fileName=015/llsl015.db&recNum=10

    18 POSSESSION, international law. By possession is meant a country which is held by no other title than mere conquest. Bouvier’s Law Dictionary, 1856; Title 8 USC §1101(a)(29) Defines possessions of the United States as American Samoa and Swains Island and Title 8 USC § 1408 defines the people of such countries as "nationals of the United States" as are citizens of the United States. [These conquered people have the same nationality as US citizens.]

     This is the nature of federal citizenship under the Fourteenth Amendment as stated by the Supreme Court of the United States: "It is the natural consequence of a citizenship [92 U.S. 542, 551] which owes allegiance to two sovereignties, and claims protection from both. The citizen cannot complain, because he has voluntarily submitted himself to such a form of government. He owes allegiance to the two departments, so to speak, and within their respective spheres must pay the penalties which each exacts for disobedience to its laws." U.S. v. Cruikshank, 92 U.S. 542 (1875) http://laws.findlaw.com/us/92/542.html

    Accordingly, there is not a state nationality for "citizens of the United States" when they are in America. Such citizens are only nationals of the United States,8 as defined by Title 8 USC § 1401 of the Aliens and Nationality code. The insurgent Congress has not stated that 14th Amendment citizens have dual nationality; although there has been a principle that all 14th Amendment citizens maintain a so-called dual citizenship. This principle is a way of covering-up the fraud of the system installed under the Fourteenth Amendment political system. If you want to study further on this look up the term conflicts of law.

    as defined by Title 8 USC § 1401

    http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/uscode/8/12/III/I/1401

    The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:
    (a) a person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof;

    Everyone has the right to a nationality. No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality. This is a principle of the United Nations and declared in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Adopted and proclaimed by General Assembly resolution 217 A (III) of 10 December 1948.

     Look at this telling statement by justice Marshall in Barron v. Baltimore using the phrase "the people" in reference to the popular leaders:

    "The Constitution was ordained and established by the people of the United States for themselves, for their own government, and not for the government of individual States. Each State established a constitution for itself, and in that constitution provided such limitations and restrictions on the powers of its particular government as its judgment dictated. The people of the United States framed such a government for the United States as they supposed best adapted to their situation, and best calculated to promote their interests." Barron v. City of Baltimore, 32 U.S. 243 (1833) http://laws.findlaw.com/us/32/243.html

    The current governmental system is unlawful and a fraud. The only way it has authority is through the legal operations of the usurpers’ Fourteenth Amendment. The government can only represent people that support it by voting; and the de facto-insurgent states can only regulate ITS citizens by private statutory law. These people are in rebellion against the republican system that was in place prior to the War Between the States. Accordingly, this is why the de facto Supreme Court says things like this:

    The government can only represent people that support it by voting.

    You are supporting that de facto government by voting it ask you right on the form to fill out are you a citizen of the united states when you register to vote.

    by private statutory law

    Republican system is common law. Democratic system is private statutory law.

    It tells you right in Roe v. Wade that the system us changing form common law to private law!!

    "In this country, the law in effect in all but a few States until mid-l9th century was the pre-existing English common law... It was not until after the War Between the States that legislation began generally to replace the common law." Roe v. Wade, 410 US 113  Go here.

    http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/getcase.pl?court=US&vol=410&invol=113#t*

    5. The American law. In this country, the law in effect in all but a few States until mid-19th century was the pre-existing English common law. Connecticut, the first State to enact abortion legislation, adopted in 1821 that part of Lord Ellen borough's Act that related to a woman "quick with child." 29 The death penalty was not imposed. Abortion before quickening was made a crime in that State only in 1860. 30 In 1828, New York enacted legislation 31 that, in two respects, was to serve as a model for early anti-abortion statutes. First, while barring destruction of an un-quickened fetus as well as a quick fetus, it made the former only a misdemeanor, but the latter second-degree manslaughter. Second, it incorporated a concept of therapeutic abortion by providing that an abortion was excused if it "shall have been necessary to preserve the life of such mother, or shall have been advised by two physicians to be necessary for such purpose." By 1840, when Texas had received the common law, 32 only eight American States [410 U.S. 113, 139]   had statutes dealing with abortion. 33 It was not until after the War Between the States that legislation began generally to replace the common law. Most of these initial statutes dealt severely with abortion after quickening but were lenient with it before quickening. Most punished attempts equally with completed abortions. While many statutes included the exception for an abortion thought by one or more physicians to be necessary to save the mother's life, that provision soon disappeared and the typical law required that the procedure actually be necessary for that purpose.

      You see, sadly people of the United States of America are not under the principles of the original constitutional system; however, they fail to understand that fact.

  • hobot
    Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2010
      jerry bell wrote:
      > Your nationality v. Common law and private law and subject matter jurisdiction thereof.
      Thanks for the review Jerry as this info may be needed in court
      contests with my
      state professional license board asking me for SSN number and birth date
      after a decade
      of a non issue to them. One can hold this type license w/o being a
      resident of the state
      issuing it. They have already issued my current 2010 license renewal,
      so makes me wonder
      what's causing someone to pester me at this late date. I suspect some
      aspect of Patriot
      Act requirement for agencies to report on, similar to bank accounts.

      Its not like a motor vehicle driver license that requires a state
      residence and therefore a US
      Person or resident alien status jurisdiction. Study of the W8BEN is a
      recognized form to report
      one's standing outside of US and its STATES jurisdiction and tax rules.
      The State Board
      sent old school records from 1970's showing a SSN and wrong birth date
      recorded.
      So I'll send back a W8BEN and birth certificate that shows those old
      records are in error.
      I obtained passport w/o SSN by giving similar information and non-Gov't
      issued photo ID.

      Would be good to obtain certified copies of passport application for
      court standing proof
      but I do not know how to request that at this point. All I can find
      online is passport
      record requests for activity of passport use or miss-use, not the
      application data itself.
      I have found online passport references stating that there were so few
      applying
      under 'dejure' national standing that they stopped printing up that
      type passport
      but that an accompanying letter could be provided by passport agency to
      denote
      the special standing/status of the holder. Alas all those references
      only mention
      Gov't or Military persons, not 'dejure' nationals.

      Yes the Passport spells name in all caps, by what's that matter if the
      data and
      jurisdiction only apply to proper Christian spelled name man on the land?

      hobot