Re: TRAFFIC LAW - standing - subject matter jurisdiction

  • Patrick M
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2010

      Four years ago I posted the full text of a number of the major cases on travel & regulation such as THOMPSON v. SMITH, STATE v. JOHNSON, CHICAGO MOTOR COACH CO. v. CITY OF CHICAGO , FLORIDA MOTOR LINES v. WARD & HADFIELD v. LUNDIN under this thread “Some cases that I am looking for” in a number of forums.

      Patrick in California

      "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."--James Madison