Re: Fwd: Going Viral - 1st, 5th and 16th Amendments

  • Patrick M
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2010

      Robert L. Schulz & the “We the People Foundation” have supported BS arguments such as “Section 861”, the “income tax is a direct tax”, “grand jury presentments”, “petitions for redress of grievance”, “qui tam actions” & the “natural born citizen was a parentage requirement”.

      Bob Minarik supported the “Section 861” BS & Gary Franchi worked with Aaron Russo who claimed the “the income tax is voluntary” CRAP.

      I’ve already posted my exchanges with Jeff where I explained WHY I feel the 16th Amendment is mainly IRRELEVANT.

      And based this & many other things, I would strongly suggest people consider the POSSIBILITY that many of these SUPPOSTED “legal arguments” that are BS are either PURPOSELY DESIGNED to FAIL & create ANGER & FEAR against the GOVERNMENT and/or to enable certain groups to gain POLITICAL POWER.

      SUCCESS leaves CLUES.  So does FAILURE.

      Patrick in California

      "Mass mind control was an art in old testament times and it is not a lost art, but a perfected one." – Unknown