RE: [tips_and_tricks] Paper Hearsay Evidence

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2009
      The Handyman wrote:

      > I just bought an old law book (1988) for $4.00 entitled Fundamental
      > of Trial Techniques.

      When I was actually in the courtroom every other week, I was in a small
      group who took it as a new hobby, getting criminally prosecuted in
      California. At that time, the bookstore below was VERY helpful! So
      helpful, I got literally hundreds of bux of books handed to me for free,
      with "you'll need this, and this, and this..." I spent about 200 and
      came out with over 1 thousand's worth of books.

      https://www260.safesecureweb.com/americaslegal/home.asp

      Any college town with a law school ought to be a good source too. And
      then the law libraries often throw out stuff once a year.

      The only books I'd buy new are the current court rules and the code they
      were using against me, if I were going to go that far.

      Another great book to get is called "trial objections":

      http://www.jamespublishing.com/books/tob.htm

      Heap Big Power!