Please Send Sherry A Card & Repost This Far & Wide

  • vivus_spartacus
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2009
      SHERRY JACKSON MOVED TO A NEW PRISON
      2009 Dec 24 from Dusty Foster
      We have received word that Sherry Peel Jackson has been moved. She is the ex-IRS agent in Aaron Russo's video Freedom to Fascism, which people can watch free online. Sherry received a 4-year sentence, although she broke no law.

      I would like to ask everyone to send her an encouraging note so that she knows she is not alone or forgotten. Let her know that we are aware that she has been moved, we are still watching her situation closely and we're praying for her quick release. Anyone who has never been in her situation cannot imagine how much good is accomplished by countless cards and letters. It does much more than just lift her spirits, which in itself is huge. It also lets the system know that she is well-known and that we are watching closely to see she that is treated properly.

      Here is her new address. Be sure to address the envelop just like this:
      Sherry Peel Jackson
      Booking # 2009-003275
      ID # 0227712
      P.O. Box 188