Pink Slip Your State Legislature

  • Dale Pond
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2009
      I hope  Bear lets this go through as I think it is important.

      Most people believe the federal government controls everything. It does not. In fact, it does not have any jurisidiction within the 50 states party to the Constitution. The power resides in the people and their states. This being the case the states can put the brakes on federal government should they chose to do so. We can motivate them to begin to act in our behalf instead of being the water carrier for the federal government.

      The federal government does what it does but it takes the acquiescence and cooperation of the state and local authorities to implement their programs. We can stop the federal government at our respective state lines as they do not automatically have jurisdiction within the 50 states party to the Constitution. To do this we need to redirect the focus of our state legislatures. This Pink Slip and Notice & Demand is as the proverbial two-by-four that will get their attention.

      (quoted T. Jefferson ) : “The several States composing the United States of America are not united on the principle of unlimited submission to their general Government, but by a compact under the style and title of a constitution for the United States and of amendments thereto. They constituted a general Government for special purposes — delegated to that Government certain definite powers, reserving each State to itself the residuary mass of right to their own self-government ; and whensoever the general Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force.”

      Isn't it time to put the federal government back into its box?

      Let me know your thoughts on all this.
      Thanks

    • Susanne Waid
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 18, 2009
        In reply to: Pink slip your state legislature - I think that this could be very effective.  World Net Daily is doing it at the national level & already have 9 million participants!!

        Susanne Waid