RE: [tips_and_tricks] Little g is JEALOUS of BIG G

    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 7, 2009
      Fred Marshall wrote:

      > I don't claim to be an authority on this, and encourage you to confirm
      > what I'm saying, but I'm pretty certain my understanding of this that
      > I'm about to share is correct. (If it isn't, then I'm open to be
      > straightened out with verifiable facts.)

      > When couples obtain
      > a marriage license (license being permission to do that which is
      > otherwise illegal), they unknowingly enter into a contract with the
      > state, essentially marrying the state, in a sense. Because the state
      > becomes a party to the marriage (legal polygamy, sort of), it also has
      > legal interest in whatever is produced by the marriage, i.e. children.

      That's how I believe it to be as well. Evidence seems to prove it. But
      then I wonder, why didn't *I* have to get one?! What saved this lowly
      peasant from the trap? I was never specially informed. Why do I not
      seem to fit in?!

      > Patrick M wrote:
      > >
      > > A parent who actually does spend time with their child & HOME-
      > SCHOOLS
      > > them, may be FORCED to put them into PUBLIC SCHOOLS for REASONS
      > > totally UNRELATED to their kid's ACADEMIC performance.

      This is a result of people who apply for and sign contracts out of peer
      group pressure, false beliefs, for whatever reason they do it (I don't
      do it!) and then they want to back out later when the specific
      performances they agreed to but of which they claim they were now
      unaware make themselves felt and are experienced as being uncomfortable.

      Maybe this phenomenon might go away soon since we all have Google to
      satisfy any vestiges of curiosity out there. Maybe the ignorant will
      die out. Not much hope of that, is there? I can think of no way to
      stop people from doing "whatever-everybody-else-does". I do admit I get
      a lot of entertainment watching them do these things that they will
      defend to the death but cannot articulately defend their reasons for so
      doing. An accountant told me to "talk to the hand" the other day. I
      Googled the phrase later. I had held out 3 different U.S. coins each
      purporting to be a dollar (all of different substances and weights), and
      2 pure 1 oz. silver rounds the same size as the latest minted "dollar"
      coin, and asked, "how would you report all of this as income if I had
      received it for my own property that I delivered in return?" I wanted
      to see if she knew anything about the Kahre cases, and the answer would
      prove it. I never learned. I just got insulted.

      No, I cannot stop people from believing lies and acting upon them. I
      have spent a long time trying and cannot even stop my own family from
      being like lemmings. People will continue to buy licenses they don't
      need, and pay taxes they don't owe, and believe false science, and not
      read basic laws until it is too late for them to do the right thing
      anymore. "Nobody told me, boo hoo!" Yes, nobody will tell you because
      they do not have the time and odds are, you do not have the curiosity
      and any respect for their time.

      Here's a bottom line: If there is something you do not like, and you
      have the brains to avoid it and not embrace it like a Tar Baby, there is
      a law (or laws you can use in conjunction) out there somewhere for you
      to use to get away from it. I have personally invalidated and
      disqualified all antagonistic offensive arrogant "contestants" (for
      credibility??) for decades now. The reason is, I wanted to do it before
      I did it!! I didn't wait until it was too late and I didn't engage in
      paper contracts with my signature to obtain the privilege of regulation
      by those I disqualified. That would have been hypocrisy, which I
      personally despise.

      It appears the momentum of the masses cannot be resisted. Things are
      getting worse. The plane is headed for the cliffs. Please do what you
      can to prepare your own parachutes if you know how. If you don't know
      how, you'll never have as much an opportunity to learn as now with the
      internet. All the info is out there somewhere now. I quit doing my old
      things because too many were doing it all way better. It's like we've
      all jumped out of the plane and are now dependent upon our own
      parachutes and how well they were packed pre-flight.

      May you all land softly!

    • The Handyman
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 8, 2009
        It just so happens that I am working on a divorce case settlement in New York using the money issue and in my research found the following admission:

        "At common law the courts of this State had no jurisdiction over matrimonial matters and, hence the power of the Supreme Court over such matters is derived solely by virtue of statutory grants of authority. (Langerman v. Langerman, 303 N. Y. 465, 470, supra.) * * *

        <http://www.versuslaw.com>; 291 N.Y.S.2d 123; 57 Misc. 2d 86

        At common law there was no license.

        Moderator/Bear: Although courts acknowledge and respect the General Assembly's authority to modify or abrogate common law, such changes will not be recognized unless they are clearly expressed. Vigil v. Franklin, 103 P.3d 322 (Colo. 2004). Therefore, absent clear legislative intent, the common law prevails in any conflict with statutory law. Bayer v. Crested Butte Mountain Resort, Inc., 960 P.2d 70 (Colo. 1998).
      • Email41@aol.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 9, 2009
          Marriage licenses provided for by civil statute were grants of privileges for interracial unions forbidden by the Scripture. The requirement for all "US citizens" to make an application for a license for marriage was instituted under A. Lincoln shortly after the military conflicts ended in the occupied territories.

          A very good primer on this issue could be found in the article "Prolegomena to Current Martial Rule" found here: http://ecclesia.org/truth/prolegomena.html

          "At common law the courts of this State had no jurisdiction over matrimonial matters and, hence the power of the Supreme Court over such matters is derived solely by virtue of statutory grants of authority. (Langerman v. Langerman, 303 N. Y. 465, 470, supra.) * * *

          <http://www.versuslaw.com>; 291 N.Y.S.2d 123; 57 Misc. 2d 86

        • CarlS
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 10, 2009
            When I got married almost 25 years ago, I blindly accepted and followed the instruction of well-meaning friends, and even our pastor, that we must get a marriage license. When I asked why I needed a license, they said it's necessary to get certain government benefits, yada, yada, yada. Had I known then what I know now, I would not have applied for a license (permission!!!) to marry. I know now that I don't need, nor do I even desire, the government's permission to marry. Rather than ask the government's permission, I simply tell the government that I'm married, and the government has no say in the matter. In fact, as I see it, no human has the authority to marry me or to pronounce me as "husband." The only authority another human has is to recognize me as being married (because I'm married even without his/her recognition), witness the vows that we make before man and God, and with my permission and blessing, present me and my bride to those present at the ceremony.

            Regarding dissolution of marriage, it pleases me to say that I can't speak from experience. I've been married to the same woman for all these years. It's interesting to imagine, though, what it would be like to tell the court, in essence, that since the state had no part in my marriage, the state has no authority and no say in its dissolution.
          • enilak666@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 10, 2009
              If you and your spouse believe alike, you can always divorce and then remarry as you wish, without a state license or permission. I agree with all that you've said on the subject of marriage licenses. From what I've seen on the Web it is that the requirement for a government license to marry originated when a mixed race couple wanted to unite. This was because back in the olden days (1) a black person was considered to be property and needed permission to marry, and (2) because any offspring would be half black, a question of inheriting property would arise, since property couldn't own property. Also, by including the government as a party to the marriage contract, it gave the state the right to dictate how you raised your children and required attendance at school to receive an education.
              That is how child welfare services came to control your children's welfare, even to sending them off to war and die. There are many aspects to this issue.

            • vze4bqdp@optonline.net
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 11, 2009
                At 08:00 AM 12/10/2009, you wrote:
                >Regarding dissolution of marriage, it pleases me to say that I can't
                >speak from experience. I've been married to the same woman for all
                >these years. It's interesting to imagine, though, what it would be
                >like to tell the court, in essence, that since the state had no part
                >in my marriage, the state has no authority and no say in its dissolution.

                This raises some very curious questions.

                How, then, is an "unlicensed" marriage properly dissolved, for
                example? How was property accumulated during the marriage and, now,
                how is it distributed between two potentially mean spirited
                antagonists? What about foreign marriages, particularly those never
                having been subject to licensing? What jurisdictional limitations
                might be in place barring court intrusions, if any? Which are the courts?
              • Jim
                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 11, 2009
                  http://sedm.org/ItemInfo/Ebooks/SovChristianMarriage/SovChristianMarriage.htm

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  Moderator/Bear: I'm letting this on because sedm.org links to me. But, I do so w/ the caveat that this is not the best place to get doctrine or teaching on spiritual principles.

                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 11, 2009

                    I was married at 64 and again at 72 using this certificate which I recorded at the Parish courthouse for $5.00.

                    CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE

                                This is to certify a contract of marriage between:

                    Robert ____________ and Josephine ________________

                    Joined this ____day of _________, in the year of our Redeemer, Yahshua Messiah,__________, in the Holy Bonds of Matrimony.  Know All Men by these Present, that we; Robert ___________ and Josephine ______________, have mutually promised and agreed to enter into the Holy bonds of matrimony, which having been publicly known, do now come together this day to unite ourselves as husband and wife; and that we do so this day in the sight of our Father, Yahweh, and done in accordance with and under His Divine Laws, do now freely make the following pledges to unite as husband and wife:

                    I, Robert _____________, being a free, white, single male, in agreement to the above, do promise to take this woman, Josephine _______________, to be my lawful and wedded wife, to live together after the Holy Precepts of our Heavenly Father; to love, honor, and protect her; forsake all others; keep myself faithful and loyal to her; for better or worse, in sickness and in health; and to cleave unto her so long as we both shall live.

                    I, Josephine ______________, being a free, white single female, in agreement to the above, do promise to take this man, Robert _________________ , to be my lawful and wedded husband, to live together after the Holy Precepts of our Heavenly Father; to love, honor, and obey him; forsake all others; keep myself faithful and loyal to him; for better or worse, in sickness and in health; and to cleave unto him so long as we both shall live.

                    By these present under the Laws of Yahweh, we the undersigned declare to all, that we are husband and wife and pray in the Name of Yahweh that joy, peace, health, and prosperity attend our wedded life.

                    Husband                                                                                  Wife

                    What Yahweh Has Joined Together, Let No Man Put Assunder!

                    Witnessed:

                    _____________________
                    _____________________
                    _____________________
                    _____________________

                    Message 9 of 13 , Dec 11, 2009
                      Marriage to the State and limitations and benefits:

                      Here is a true life example.

                      Man and wife married for 44 years. They reach retirement age. Man has always worked, Wife, due to physical limitations worked very little. Both are US Vet's from the USMC.

                      Her SSN check upon reaching 65 is a less than 200.00 a month. His is less than 900.00 a month.

                      They review Veteran benefit's and notice that there is a pension benefit for any vet who has served during wartime and has a honorable discharge. Research show's that the age 65 Vet may collect up to 1800.00 a month if they have little or no income.

                      Husband contact's Veteran's administration and makes an inquiry for the female vet. They say why yes, she is eligible.

                      Husband begins answering questions and at one point the clerk ask's "What is YOUR relationship to her?"

                      The response is, I am her husband. The clerk then ask, "What is YOUR income?" Husband ask's what doe's that have to do with her benefits? Clerk replies" We have to take in consideration what the husband makes to see if SHE qualifies'".

                      So Husband respond's "So, Since we are both VET's, you mean to tell me that if we were divorced, neither of us would have to consider the other's income in this application? Now we hear a sputter on the phone as the clerk say.. ER.. why yes, but we do not recommend anyone get divorced in order to collect those retirement benefit's."

                      So now we have the two people, both vet's married with a LICENSE who now get about 995 a month together for their retirement. IF they were to divorce, both VET's would qualify for 1800.00 each for a total of 3600.00 a month in income by simply loosing the State or 3rd party out of the marriage.

                      In essence, being married in a case of this nature is an expensive prospect. The pension information for VET's can be found on the VA web site should anyone care to read them.

                      Chuck

                      In a message dated 12/11/2009 1:32:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, vze4bqdp@... writes:

                      At 08:00 AM 12/10/2009, you wrote:
                      >Regarding dissolution of marriage, it pleases me to say that I can't
                      >speak from experience. I've been married to the same woman for all
                      >these years. It's interesting to imagine, though, what it would be
                      >like to tell the court, in essence, that since the state had no part
                      >in my marriage, the state has no authority and no say in its dissolution.

                      This raises some very curious questions.

                      How, then, is an "unlicensed" marriage properly dissolved, for
                      example? How was property accumulated during the marriage and, now,
                      how is it distributed between two potentially mean spirited
                      antagonists? What about foreign marriages, particularly those never
                      having been subject to licensing? What jurisdictional limitations
                      might be in place barring court intrusions, if any? Which are the courts?

                    • vicki mangum