Re: Purported Clerk of Court forecloses absent a Note or proper Oath of Office

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 4, 2009
      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "B" <fticeo@...> wrote:

      > No Oath, No Authority to perform the duties of the Office.

      > This may make the actions taken VOID as they were conducted by a non official party and not the actual Officer of the Court.

      Not true. Read up on the defacto officer doctrine, and a
      few cases covering same.

      Norton v. Shelby County, 118 U.S. 425, 440 (1886)

      > This may be worth looking into. Void Judgments are Void whether or not you make a challenge in court during trial or hearing.

      If you are suggesting that the judgment would be void
      due to no oath or no offical act, see above.

      > Without an Oath of Office anything that was done under color of Office or Law by the party assuming the Office without perfecting their position in the Office may be void. Where is their authority to do anything under the Office?

      Asked and answered.

      Half information can be as dangerous as wrong information.
    • The Handyman
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 4, 2009
      I have a case on appeal where the sheriff and Director of the Tax Bureau were not under oath and they seized and sold a home. The judge refuses to void the tax sale. The attached is useful to void a judgment for no recorded oath. .