RE: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Public Notice Hillsdale County Mich. to 19000 homes.

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2009
      Dave wrote:

      > The idiot bureaucrats that you want to read this cannot read this.

      With myself being an idiot in the original Greek sense, and not the
      Roman or modern sense, I would prefer that you identify the
      impersonating paycheck-anticipators as "morons" or possibly "imbeciles".
      Thank you for all of us idiots out here.

      I too liked that at least an attempt was made. That it was designed to
      teach was evident, but it assumed both an understanding of English and a
      bit of curiosity on the part of the reader, something he probably had a
      slim chance of achieving what with the current condition of the public
      offices wherever one may be found. "Musical Chairs" played by commies
      rushing to find a seat still available, anticipating bigger and bigger
      paychecks because Americans as a whole have no clue to this new game.