Father Needs Your Help to Contact His Children

  • Jaime
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2009

      Hello Fellow Liberty Lovers,

      I need your help in order to be able to contact my children in the USA .  I have prepared 2 YouTube videos and Blog that will give you an overall summary of the criminal acts that were done against me to steal my children.

      http://a-fathers-tears.blogspot.com/

      Father Needs Your Help to Contact His Children - October 12, 2009, 08:07 AM   Part 1

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg27TeVh26w&feature=player_embedded

      Father Needs Your Help to Contact His Children - October 12, 2009, 08:07 AM   Part 2

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibCAtTkDoHg&feature=player_embedded

      Valley Glen Veterinary Hospital, PC

      Name of X-Wife: Marisol Busquets

      Phone Number to Call: (918) 663-9200   Fax: (918) 663-9206

      Hours to call: Hospital Hours | Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. | Saturday, 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.

      I realize that this post may appear off for the group, but before you jump to conclusions please view the videos and blog.

      Make a difference for this father.  View and read the Blog and videos.  Copy this and post to all groups you are a part of.

      Truly help a father.   If you do help send me an email:  uct@...

      Jaime-Alvaro: Burbano

      Bogota, Colombia