Bill & Karen Greene – Case UpDate

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2009

      Bill & Karen Greene – Case UpDate

      Thank You All for your kind thoughts and prayers/blessings.

      As many of you know, we (the Greene's) were also plaintiffs in WTP's historic suit based upon our First Amendment Right to Petition for a Redress of Grievances which was dismissed and the decision upon appeal was to "not resolve this debate" We the People Found. v. United States, 485 F.3d 140 (D.C. Cir. 2007), with rehearing en banc denied (Aug. 3, 2007), certiorari denied (January 7, 2008), and certiorari denied without comment on February 25, 2008 as well.  After SCOTUS ducked its responsibility, we filed our a "public interest suit" styled as a Qui Tam (i.e., Latin for "he who sues in this matter for the king as for himself") Action, further submitting that the United States of America was created as a "Christian nation".

      The suit itself sets forth thirty-eight pages of Causes of Action, listing fifty-eight separate Causes of Action which have been developed against the IRS as a Government Contractor rather than the United States .  Causes of Action include that IRS Officials were involved in the suppression of evidence submitted to the Senate Finance Committee (Exhibit 3), following which IRS Officials publicly announced that WTP Petitions were being responded to with enforcement actions (Exhibit 4).  All of this, of course, has been followed by many actions essentially meant to overthrow the Constitution including and have even been perpetrated upon the District Court in which falsified damages/and IRS falsification of damages in Federal District Court in a § 6700 suit against our participating organization against Robert L. Schulz, We the People Foundation for Constitutional Education, Inc., and We the People Congress, in violation of our Rights of Privacy and Free Association.

      All case documents can be viewed at www.greenes.us/civildocket.html and as most people are also aware, I was to have appeared on the 30th of this month before the US Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit in our case against the IRS.  However, because I am in the final stages of chemotherapy (e.g., unable to travel even with the aid of anti nausea meds and with my immune system being compromised ) I decided that the case will now be heard based upon paperwork alone.

      Although that means I won't be there to physically present our case against the IRS, I believe I have worked hard on the case, such that I now pray that I did a good enough job and where it is to be presented on paperwork alone; so the paperwork is done and now all I have are my prayers.

      If the Second Circuit Court of Appeals agrees with us and allows us to sue the IRS independent of the United States , all joiners will automatically have the signatory status of "Private Attorneys General" (de jure) and guaranteed protections.  Anyway, we'll see.

      Blessings,

      Bill

      "It is not the function of our government to keep the Citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the Citizen to keep the government from falling into error." American Communications Ass'n v. Douds, 339 U.S. 382.