Doing something about dysfunctional government.

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2009
      I noted from video of the D.C. 9/12 was that the demonstrators intend to vote the Congress out next year.

      Why wait?

      I was encouraged to draft a Petition for Immediate Recall of the U.S. Senate. It can be seen in its entirety at http://www.inperpetuumrights.blogspot.com and it is for Michigan. (I am available to do the same for the other states.)

      Thurston Paul Bell

      P.S. Thank you for using the Word "Republic" as only a Republic can recognize the words "unalienable" and "in perpetuum".

      Hitler's Statutes, enacted democratically, convinced millions of Jews and others to go quietly from their homes to ghettos, to relocation camps, and to gas chambers, and gave depression ravaged Germans, who needed paychecks, justification for herding them every step of the way.

      This is a significant notion for a Nation that has justified Torture of alleged enemies of the State and has 25 % of the world's prison population.

      We repudiated the lie of Statutes over Rights at Nuremberg.

      Looks like we have to do it again.

      Please never tire in un-searing the American conscious.

      Jerry