Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Read this if your going through foreclosure!

  • Steve Gardner
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 22, 2009
      What you suggest is more of a "pipe dream."...and I have
      read the article...

      mn

      Not so fast;
      In last weeks' providence journal, there was a story picked up from the AP, of a lawyer in NY who is doing the exact same thing, and other papers are reporting same. He dismissed 47 suites to foreclose by deutchebank, and they are stuck having to provide the "original" signed contracts on another 72 or so. This will be interesting as it unfolds and as more homowners grow a pair and enforce the law as it is supposedly being forced upon them, we'll get some shakeout outta these shyster bankers.

      -Steve

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 23, 2009
        There is a company that finds the "fatal defects": www.mortgagefraudexaminers.com