FW: [tips_and_tricks] IRS Knowledge Base

  • dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2009
      I agree with Berkely ! Family Guardian and SEDM (SEDM/FG) are two VALUABLE
      research sites.

      You can VALUE the quantity and quality of information by the shear effort of
      those who want to silence the websites. What have they got to fear from the
      free flow of information?

      You don't have to agree with the various authors who contribute to the
      website-everyone is entitled to opinion. Here are the ways you can use the
      website:

      . Research: When I want to find what the courts say about something,
      I pop-in the subject matter and I can instantly find not only the
      regulations but also some cases to back it up. And you can rest
      assured-unlike some of the PAYtriot papers listing court cases, the ones on
      Family Guardian/SEDM are NOT "invented" cases-they are real.

      . Forms: The government is FAMOUS for giving you a form of
      limitation disguised as choice. Who died and left the government the king of
      forms? The forms on SEDM do the opposite: They want to inform. Thus you can
      either use the form "as is" or do what I do and modify for my own purposes.

      . Ideas: I can't tell you the number of times I've read an article
      by the author's at SEDM/FG and thought, "Wow! Very cool..never thought of
      that!" I now log that in my mind and maybe 1 year later I'm writing a letter
      and instantly a similar idea come to mind.

      . Overcoming Frustration: Your detractors don't want to move you to
      action.rather they seek your Inaction. Hence they hammer home the slavery
      message through employers, banksters, etc. Inaction makes you a slave and
      easily reminded of "your place on the back of the bus." Isn't it nice to
      have a website that does the opposite?

      . For Biblical Teachings: There are some really NEAT ideas
      promulgated on SEDM/FG that link to the b-ble Scriptures. Folks..if the preachers were
      doing their job instead of being the 26USC501 servants, nothing on SEDM/FG
      would be needed. [I like how freedom and lawful government are tied to
      Scriptural teachings by SEDM/FG and people like Legal Bear.] People like legal
      bear and SEDM/FG inform where government-ch-rches dare not tread.