Re: [tips_and_tricks] The Motion

  • Email41@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2009
      therefore, we are "interested parties".

      Then you speak to the court as amicus curie if you are not a party to the action.

      Amicus curiae or amicus curiƦ (plural amici curiae) is a legal Latin phrase, literally translated as "friend of the court", that refers to someone, not a party to a case, who volunteers to offer information on a point of law or some other aspect of the case to assist the court in deciding a matter before it.