Truth Attack Mini-Seminars Slated for Detroit and Denver

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16 9:36 AM

      http://www.truthattack.org/jml/templates/ja_purity_kk/images/TAlogo.png

      "It is a republic, Madam . . . if you can keep it." B. Franklin

      September 15, 2009

      Tom Cryer, CC&BW            Pastor Joe Larson, Chaplain            Anne Nonamus, NFTF Editor

      BULLETIN

      Dear Truth Troopers and Patriots,

      Although we realize that this is on short notice, we want to spread the word that FES and FLS are co-sponsoring two Truth Attack Mini-Sems in Detroit and Denver on October 3 and 4, respectively. I will be presenting the two seminars for Truth Attack. Details are available at THIS LINK.

      Please spread the word.

      Thanks,

      Tom Cryer TA HQ

      If we all do something, we will all accomplish something

      FORWARD TO FREEDOM!

      DON'T LET THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION STOP - PLEASE FORWARD BUT FIRST READ THE FINE PRINT IMMEDIATELY BELOW

      We want people to forward our newsletter to their friends and colleagues who would want such communications but in general forwarding large numbers of blind copied messages to people you don't personally know and who have not opted into your "list" is a bad practice and ends up reflecting badly on us relative to spam issues.  You must exercise great caution in sending unsolicited copies of our emails to relative strangers as more often than not it is Truth Attack, not you, who will suffer the adverse consequences.  For anyone who we determine is forwarding our communications in a "spam like" manner, we reserve the right to remove them from our distribution list.  For further information about this issue please see this link on our web site including the reference to spam guidelines.  Please review these pages before forwarding any of our messages.
      WWW.TruthAttack.ORG
      4348 Youree Drive Shreveport, LA 71105 United States
      DISCLAIMER (Damole Lawyers): Truth Attack (TA) cannot provide legal advice nor does it provide any advice on any tax filing procedure or content. TA does not provide or propose any particular tax method, strategy or procedure, nor does it recommend or suggest that anyone refuse to file tax returns or pay taxes. The information provided and disseminated by TA is purely for the purpose of informing the public of the truth regarding the income tax law and of its fundamental rights under the Constitution as defined and interpreted by the United States Supreme Court.

      This communication is being sent to you because you enlisted at TruthAttack.org. If you wish to be removed from our list you may unsubscribe by clicking here.
      If you wish to unsubscribe by email click here
      Please note that if you reply to the sender of this message we cannot always reply. Unless directed otherwise please send any specific inquiries to hq@...

      http://portal.mxlogic.com/images/transparent.gif