Re: [tips_and_tricks] Do you want a drivers license, but yours is suspended or revoked?

  • stonekutteral
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 14, 2009
      ..... can you please just post the information and let us see it, or
      some of it, a clue ??? Thanks!!!

      On Sep 14, 2009, at 11:59 AM, chris010767 wrote:

      > I can help most people, that are willing to change their life. This is
      > completely legal. I am not an attorney, but the info I offer FREE of
      > charge is what I did to change my own personal circumstances. Contact
      > me at chris010767@... for details.
      >
      > p.s. This is not some international drivers license scam or any of
      > that other crap. This involves you getting a state issued license

    • Mark Gardner
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 16, 2009
        To tell you the truth, I have seen the first email from him explaining
        the process. This is really not a very good method.
        Asking someone to move from their home state, and to never return again
        is NOT a good way of getting your DL back.

        I would suggest people read more into treating their role in the Trust
        being a Beneficiary and knowing the true power behind that and how any
        government agency can be compelled to do what you say.